Facility Rentals - Jamison-Brown House
This historic, 1866 colonial house is a charming venue for retreats and more intimate celebrations. With its hardwood floors and enchanting, historic style, this true gem is a popular venue. The wrap around covered porch and adjoining brick patio is ideal for outdoor set ups. If you need to accommodate a larger guest list, add our outdoor garden area and redwood grove.
- 40 seated /50+ indoor reception capacity
- 2 story: 5 rooms, including dining room with large wooden table, restroom, large picture windows
- Large period kitchen: refrigerator/freezer, microwave, 4 burner stove/oven, floating island
- Central heating and air conditioning
- No duct tape, puncturing of walls/wood, only adhesive tape is permitted
- Ample free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available as needed, 7 days a week
- Rental fee is $125/hour or $900/8 hours
- Discounts for City of Santa Clara residents & 501c3 non-profit organizations
- 50% of the rental fee is required to reserve your date (Rental fees are the same weekdays & weekends)
- Any caterer may be used – No additional fees to bring in your own food and beverages
- One Day Event Rental Insurance ($1 million coverage) is required from your private insurance carrier
- A credit card number is required for the Cleaning Deposit
- Set-Up on lawn/garden area/redwood grove requires a City of Santa Clara Outdoor Permit ($250)
Refunds and Cancellations
- 90 days prior to event 100% of deposit
- 60 days prior to event 50% of deposit
- 30 days prior to event – No refund
- Cancellation due to user misconduct or breach of contract – No Refund
- National & State Holiday’s
- Additional fee for events held on National and State holidays
- No rentals: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve after 6:00 pm, New Year’s Day
- Free pre-event meetings, walk through, and outdoor rehearsals
- Museum representative(s) will monitor event, final walk through with client
- Free admission to the museum during open hours
- NO animals, private outside exhibitions or displays PERMITTED Immediate cancellation of event
TMA Furniture Rentals
We offer the opportunity to rent our furniture or bring your own. Your TMA rented furniture will be ready for you at the rented location upon your arrival. Scheduled 3rd party rental deliveries and pick-ups will be accepted. No linens, audio visual rentals or set up services are available.
Lawn, Redwoods & Sculpture Garden Area
With its effortless beauty, create a relaxing atmosphere and entertaining space by adding the tranquility of the entire garden area to your event. Whether the large, open lawn area or under the natural canopy of the redwood trees, this is the perfect area for dining and festivals. Evenings will unfold with landscape lighting illuminating the impressive collections of contemporary sculptures and walking paths for evening celebrations for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Outdoor permit is required for garden set up with City of Santa Clara ($250)
- Outdoor Amplified Music Permit with the City of Santa Clara ($70)
- Outdoor music must be turned off at 10:00 pm
- No jumpy houses, horses, elephants, Mylar balloons, confetti, rice permitted
- Tents/canopies larger than 10’ x 10’ require a permit with the City of Santa Clara
- Stages taller than 18” in height require a railing and City of Santa Clara Building Inspection
- Garden Capacity: 305,000+ sq ft / Dining: up to 500 / Standing: 1,000+
City of Santa Clara – Permits
Outdoor lawn and amplified events on Triton Museum/Jamison Brown House property require “City” permits. Contact our City of Santa Clara representative Karen Hickey at email@example.com or call (408)615 3097 for more information. She will answer and assist you with all your questions and concerns.
List of Approved Vendors
Whether a Drop and Go or full service catering, we highly recommend you use one of our full service caterers but not required. Our caterers will provide you with all your rental needs, servers, food, from set up to clean up. Add that extra element with a customized photo booth.
Permitted to park in parking lot. No permit is needed if no individual transaction is made. If there are financial transactions, a City of Santa Clara business license and permit is required.
I look forward to working with you here at one of Santa Clara’s premiere venues, integrating architecture and natural redwood landscape in the heart of Silicon Valley. Carmen Pascual, Facility Rental Manager / (408) 247-3754 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Santa Clara residents receive a discount on rental fees for the Jamison-Brown house. Current driver’s license or utility bill required to prove residency.